Halloween Events for the month of October range from Pumpkin Patches, corn mazes and much more. Events are listed by Parish(s), search for one near you!
– Pumpkins aplenty- New Song Old Perkins Road in Prairieville holds the church’s annual pumpkin patch through October 31st. Open daily Monday-Friday 2pm-6pm. Saturday 10am-6pm and Sunday Noon-6pm, Call 225-313-6736 for more information. Visit them on Facebook for all events!
East Baton Rouge Parish
– Blackwater United Methodist Church – pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, tractor-pulled hay rides, restrooms, Bounce house. 10000 Blackwater Road, City Of Central, LA 70714. Phone: 225-261-4646. Alternate Phone: 225-261-7557. Open: Pumpkin Patch October 6 – 30, 2014; Pumpkin Patch Hours: Monday – Friday 10 am – 7 pm; Saturday 10 am – 5 pm and Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm; Payment: Cash, Check. Visit them on Facebook for all events!
–LSU AgCenter Botanic Gardens – pumpkins for sale in the shop or farm stand, Fall festival, corn maze, kiddie (mini) corn maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, Honey from hives on the farm, gift shop, concessions / refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, petting zoo, farm animals, birthday parties, weddings and wedding parties, school tours, group reservations, events at your location (call for info)
4560 Essen Lane, Baton Rouge, LA 70809. Phone: 225-763-3990. Night Maze and Bonfire October 31, 2015. Arbor Day tree planting, Gourmet in the Garden, Cocktails in the Garden, Garden Fest, Wine & Roses, Trees ‘n Trails, Master Gardener, Herb Society, Burden Horticulture Society and so much more! Visit them on Facebook for all events!
– Mrs. Heather’s Pumpkin and Strawberry Patch – pumpkins, picnic area, face painting, birthday parties, and school tours. 31458 La 43 Hwy, Albany, LA 70711. Phone: 225-567-3493. Alternate phone: (225) 567-9113. Directions: 3 miles North of Albany on the corner of highway 43 and highway 1064. Payment: Cash, only. Or cell phones: (985) 974-0260 or (985)-320-0698. We also have Tractor Races.
–Saint Francis Episcopal Church – pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field,
726 Maple Street, Denham Springs, LA 70726. Phone: 225-665-2707. Alternate Phone: 225-610-8397. Open: Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm and Sunday 12noon to 6pm; October 07 to 31st. Payment: Cash. The Pumpkin Patch is a fund raiser for the church and the Mission Church located in New Mexico where the Navajo Indians grow the harvest to support their community. We host field trips for daycare and kindergarten classes in the morning hours. Children are told a pumpkin story, given a small sample of ‘pumpkin juice’, and allowed to explore the patch. Admission to the patch is free of charge. Visit them on Facebook for all events!
– Anderson Farms, Amite. An organic farm that allows children and families to gather pumpkins from the field or enjoy a snack from their refreshment stand.
– Steele’s Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze and Petting Zoo – pumpkins for sale in the shop or farm stand, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, Fall festival, cow train rides, corn maze, pig races, goat walk, we also have pie pumpkins, tractor-pulled hay rides, wagon rides, Bounce house, gift shop, concessions / refreshment stand, porta-potties, picnic area, Bounce house, petting zoo, farm animals, birthday parties, school tours. 56459 Dollar Road, Angie, LA 70426. Phone: 985-848-5133. Alternate Phone: 985-966-1041. Open: Saturday and Sunday from September 28th thru November 4th; Saturdays 10 am till dark Sundays 1 pm till dark Field Trips by appointment only. Payment: Cash, Check, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard, Discover. Visit them on Facebook for all events!
West Baton Rouge Parish
– Louisiana Maze – corn maze is located in Poplar Grove Plantation, 1246 Corn Maize Lane Port Allen, Louisiana 70767. Phone: 225 – 343 – 1119 or 877 – 843 – 9421. Directions: We are exactly 3.5 miles north of the new Mississippi River Bridge, To get to our maze, go North down LA 1 and cross over the overpass, Turn left onto Corn Maize Lane (by the large ear of corn), Go down Corn Maize Lane approximately 900 feet, Cross over the railroad track. The maze is located behind the railroad track. DON’T BE FOOLED!!! There are two mazes in Port Allen. WE ARE NOT THE CORN MAZE LOCATED ON LA 1. If it doesn’t say WAFB, Cajun Country Corn Maze, you are not at our maze.